- First look at Dolly, Le Meridien’s glam new dining act inside the former Palace Theatre
- First Look: Le Meridien Returns to Australia With an Ode to Mid-Century Melbourne – And a Gorgeous Rooftop Pool
"Descend the very photogenic art deco spiral staircase to Dolly, a shimmery new restaurant where it feels like you’ve stepped inside the silver screen. Large arched mirrors reflect the slick brown leather banquettes and glistening fluted chrome accents. Even the marble tabletops seem to sparkle."
- Dolly: A 1930s-inspired restaurant and bar opens at Melbourne’s Le Meridien Hotel
EAT DRINK PLAY MELBOURNE
"If you are looking for a glamorous dining experience in Melbourne, look no further than Dolly. This lush 90-seat venue is a nod to the golden age of cinema, evoking the glamour and mystique of the backstage."
- 10 of the best Melbourne restaurants to visit pre-theatre or post-show
- New luxury hotel offers a taste of France in Melbourne
THE AGE - TRAVELLER
"Dolly restaurant...is a revelation. Named after the dolly zoom camera technique pioneered by Hitchcock in Vertigo, its nostalgic 1930s design – all sexy curves and columns, booths and fluted chrome – was inspired by the site’s cinematic history... A fab location, a bold sense of fun and creativity, French-accented food and super-friendly staff make this a hotel I’d return to regularly."
- Hotel review: Melbourne’s new luxury accommodation Le Meridien
- Le Méridien Is Melbourne's Elegant New Hotel with a Rooftop Pool Bar and Glam Underground Restaurant
CONCRETE PLAYGROUND MELBOURNE
"Slink down the curved staircase one more level and into the elegant embrace of Dolly — a dinner destination with a 1930's-inspired look and a Euro edge to the menu."
- Dolly at Le Meridien Melbourne Restaurant Review
"An indulgent and romantic dining experience, meals pair well with premium champagne and an extensive wine list celebrating Melbourne’s 'dress circle' of vineyards that surround the city, curated by fine-wine importer Cellarhand."
- What to order at Dolly
MELBOURNE FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL
"...a moody restaurant with interiors inspired by the 1930s and evoking the mystique of backstage and recalling the site’s history as a cinema and a live music venue."
- After 20 Years, Does the Return of Le Méridien Melbourne Live Up to the Hype?